Accommodations at The Osthoff Resort consist of spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites and a limited number of guest rooms with a choice of woodland or lake views. One-bedroom suites range in size from 675 sq. ft. to 800 sq. ft.; two-bedroom suites range in size from 900 sq. ft. to 1760 sq. ft.; and three-bedroom suites range in size from 1220 sq. ft. to over 2300 sq. ft.
To view our current rates and availability, click here.
Looking for a hassle-free reservation? We understand the uncertainty surrounding travel right now, so to make you feel more comfortable, we are waiving our standard one night deposit at the time of booking and no change fee will be applicable to any reservation with a travel date prior to May 31, 2020. Instead a deposit will be taken on your day of arrival. All other reservations arriving after May 31, 2020, will not incur a change fee for alternate arrival or departure dates. This cancellation policy is not valid on race weekends or resort sponsored events. We look forward to welcoming you to The Osthoff Resort!
Important Information about The Osthoff Resort:
- Check-in time is after 4 pm and check-out time is 11 am.
- The Osthoff Resort is a non-smoking facility.
- All major credit cards, checks, and money orders are accepted.
- Deposit Policy: One night’s room rate and tax is required at time of reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: A one-evening room and tax deposit will be taken at the time of reservation. Should the reservation need to be cancelled, the deposit will be held up to 12 months from the original arrival date to accommodate a rebooked reservation.
- Cancellation Policy for Holidays and Special Events: Deposits for The Osthoff Resort’s special events, holidays and race weekends are non-refundable.
- Changes and Cancellations: Call 855.876.3399, Monday-Friday, 8 am- 5 pm for any cancellations or date changes to your reservation. Changing an arrival date to a later date or a departure date to an earlier date is not allowed. To avoid cancellation fees, alternative dates must remain the same number of nights as the original reservation; any new rates would apply. This option is not available for The Osthoff Resort’s special events, holidays or race weekends.
- The Osthoff Resort does not allow pets on-property. Please visit www.happytailspetgrooming.net for nearby kennel information. Service animals are allowed. A certified service animal is trained to perform functions that the individual cannot. A service animal is not a pet and emotional support animals do not qualify as a certified service animal.
- Cribs are available at $5 per day. Rollaways are available at $50 per stay.
- Stayover service is provided daily between 9 am- 4 pm.
- Minimum nights apply for certain special events and on summer weekends. Changed reservations on premium dates may incur additional fees.