Official Cancellation & Reservation Change Policy
Effective as of July 1st, 2023
Change of Dates
Reservation dates may be adjusted if conditions meet the requirements for the Resort's minimum length of stay. The change of reservation dates will not be permitted in the event that it is part of a multi-night package.
Cancelation of Reservation
Once a reservation has been confirmed, guests are required to cancel within 24-hours of making the reservation in order to receive a full refund. If a reservation is cancelled after the 24-hour window, guests are subject to a $50 cancelation fee, if canceled more than 7 days in advance of the original check-in arrival day. Once the reservation is within 7 days of the original check-in date, there will be a 1-night room plus tax cancelation fee. If the resort is able to re-sell the reservation, the deposit will be held on file for up to one year after the cancelation.
Once checked-in, Resort guests will be responsible for all nights of stay as agreed upon in their registration. Early departures are not permitted.
Resort Special Events, Racing Events and Holiday reservations, are not able to be cancelled unless the resort is able to re-sell the reservation in full.
Resort Activities/Special Events/Watersports/Kids activities
Tickets are non-refundable and are non-cancelable. Events and activities will be held rain or shine.
We require 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. For a cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice, or for no-shows, guests will be charged 100% of the treatment fee.
The Osthoff Resort retains the right to change or adjust these policies at any time without notice.
- Every Suite is individually owned, and the owners think of it as their home away from We want you to feel the same way and hope that you will give it the special care that you would give your own home. Therefore, each guest will be responsible for any missing inventory or damages, we well as the conduct of any guests associated with their party.
- I agree that I am personally responsible for my safety and actions, while staying at The Osthoff Resort. Guests will comply with all Osthoff policies, rules and regulations including but not limited to guidelines, signage and instructions. Because The Osthoff Resort is open for use by other individuals, I recognize that I am at a higher risk of contracting communicable diseases. Attendance is at your own risk.
- Non-Smoking Law: Per State Statue 123 Wisconsin Act 12, Smoking is not allowed on resort property. Smoking is allowed in designated areas outside. Violation of the law can result in charges of a minimum of $500.
- Non-Pet Policy: I understand The Osthoff Resort does not allow (Minimum charge of $500 if we find any evidence of pets in the resort or on property.) ADA Service animals are welcome at the resort. (Charges for ADA Service animals may be waived. However, if any damage or animal related issues occur, fees will be charged.
- Identity Security Warning: The Osthoff Resort will never call your guest room requesting credit card information.
- Check-in begins after 4:00pm. Check out is by 11:00am. After 11:00am, there is a $50 per hour charge.
- The Osthoff Resort provides safety deposit boxes for money, jewelry, important documents, and other articles of Please contact the Front Desk if you are interested in a safety deposit box. This service is free of charge.
- The Resort implements a minimum length of stay on selected dates throughout the The Resort holds the right to change minimums at any time. Once a reservation is booked, guests are responsible for the nightly minimums at the time of the reservation.
- Registered guest(s) must be 21 years of age or Guests must also present a valid credit card and photo ID in the name associated with the reservation on file. Cash incidentals deposits with not be accepted.
- The hotel assumes no liability for guest Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle. Safety deposit boxes are available upon request, free of charge at the front desk.
- The hotel does not permit gatherings or parties in any of our suites or guest
- Parking on Village streets overnight from 2:00AM to 6:00AM is not available from the 15th of November to the 1st of April. The Osthoff Resort is not responsible for any parking tickets issued by the police for parking on village streets.
Debit Card Advisory
We gladly accept your use of a debit card for transactions at this hotel. If a debit card is used, your account will be debited at check-in for the projected total amount of room and tax, plus $200.00 per stay for incidentals. These funds will not be available for use from your bank account. If you check-out earlier than expected or should you pay your charges by other means, the unused amount will be released from your debit card. However, depending on the processor and your bank's procedures, it could take up to 10 days for the unused amount to be credited back to your account. This hotel is not responsible for any returned check fees associated with your bank account or their retrieval.